We only do it if it works. Through experience, we have found that marketing a property effectively requires a balanced combination of marketing methods. We market your property in front of as many buyers possible so that it sells for the best price in the shortest amount of time. To do this, we utilize the newest electronic programs, as well as some of the traditional methods of advertisement.
As a top producing real estate team, we have developed networking channels and contacts that other real estate agents cannot access. We market your property to a larger number of buyers, including buyers from other cities and areas.
Most importantly, we understand that your home is unique and will develop a tailored plan to make sure that marketing is effective as possible. Here is a list of some of our marketing methods to help ensure that your home will be sold in the shortest amount of time as possible.
At Eximus, we offer three different marketing plans, each with their own benefits and services: gold level, silver level, and bronze level. Click here for the Gold Level Marketing Plan, click here for the Silver Level Marketing Plan, and click here for the Bronze Level Marketing Plan.
- Easy to find and up to date. We make sure that all of our websites are easy for search engines to find. We also make sure that they always have up to date information about our listings on them.
- Lots of information. We post between 10-30 photos per listing, as well as details about square footage, layout, age of the home, etc. We also post maps of your area and virtual 360 degree tours. With this information available, potential buyers can see the benefits and advantages that your home has to offer.
- Monitor and inform you. We monitor the activity on our websites and see how many hits we receive for each listing. This way, you can stay informed with the amount of interest the market has on your home.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS): MLS has their own website that displays all of the listings. This is the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board’s system that all real estate agents use to gain information on everything on the market at a given time. It includes up to 20 pictures of a given property, as well as all of the vital stats. It is the most important network of information for real estate agents, sellers, and buyers. It is an excellent resource that generates a large number of prospective buyers who are just “surfing” as their first effort in buying. Many of those prospective buyers turn into real buyers.
- RE/MAX Canada: This website posts all of the RE/MAX listings across Canada.
Facebook is the fastest growing online community, in Canada and worldwide. It is currently rivaling Google as the most visited website in Canada. With so much attention and traffic going to Facebook, we will also use this site to market your property. In fact, Eximus has the fastest growing real estate Facebook page in Abbotsford.
- Your listings will be posted on the main page of Eximus’s Facebook profile with a photo, the main details, and a link to the listing page.
- When our Facebook friends/fans see your listing, they can share it with their friends and post it to their own Facebook page. This helps to get word out about your property.
- To make sure that people continue to visit our page regularly, we are constantly holding contests and giveaways to increase the exposure of your listings.
We advertise all of our listings on two full pages in every issue of Real Estate Weekly and Review that features pictures, prices, and special features of our listings. It also advertises our website where your home can be viewed.
Bulk Mail Flyers
We mail professionally designed and printed flyers to every home in the Abbotsford area, advertising our website and the Eximus Real Estate Team. This attracts prospective buyers to our listings and all the details about your home.
Updating Information Emails
Every time the listing information for your property changes, such as price adjustment, we send an email to all the real estate agents in our RE/MAX office, as well as the other real estate offices in Abbotsford, Surrey, Langley, Chilliwack, and Mission.
Real Estate Agent’s Tour
Once every two weeks, the agents in our office visit new listings within the office. This way, your home is more than just information on paper. When real estate agents can better describe a property to their buyers, there is a better chance that they will come for a showing, or perhaps make an offer.
This is a high-tech computer program that generates catchy, animated advertisements and sends them to the email addresses in our address book. We create these presentations to advertise your home as a new listing, as well as announce updates on the listing. We then send these out to all the people we know that are interested in buying, as well as all of the agents in Abbotsford, Surrey, Langley, Chilliwack, and Mission.