Marketing that Delivers Results
We only do it if it works. Through experience, we have found that marketing a property effectively requires a balanced combination of marketing methods. We put your property in front of as many buyers possible so that it sells for the best price in the shortest amount of time. To do this, we utilize both the newest electronic programs, as well as some of the traditional, tried-and-true methods of advertisement.
And, as a top producing real estate team, we have developed networking channels and contacts that other real estate agents cannot access. We market your property to an even larger number of buyers, including buyers from other cities and areas.
Most importantly, we understand that your home is unique and will develop a tailored plan to market it as effectively as possible. Want to know some of the ways that we will find your buyer in the shortest amount of time? Here is list of some of our marketing methods.
Internet: The Internet is used by almost everyone. So how do we use it effectively to get results for you?
- Easy to find and up to date - First, we make sure that all of our websites (yes, we have many of them) are easy for the search engines to find and are always have up to date information about our listings.
- Lots of information - We post between 10 to 30 photos per listing, as well as details about square footage, layout, age, etc. We also post maps of your area, and virtual 360 degree tours. With this much information available, potential buyers can see all of the benefits and advantages that your home has to offer.
- Monitor and inform you - Then, we monitor the activity on our websites and see how many hits we are getting for each listing so that you stay informed with the amount of interest the market has in your home.
- MLS or "Multiple Listing Service" MLS has their own website where all of the listings are posted. This is the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board system that all real estate agents use to gain information on everything on the market at a given time. It includes up to ten pictures of a given property plus all the vital stats. It is the most important network of information for real estate agents, sellers, and buyers alike because it is totally comprehensive. This is an excellent resource that generates a large number of prospective buyers who are just "surfing" as their first effort in buying. Many of those prospects turn into real buyers.
- RE/MAX Canada also has a website where all RE/MAX listings are posted with the same
Facebook: Facebook is the fastest growing online community, both in Canada and worldwide, and is currently rivaling Google as the most visited site in Canada. With so much attention and traffic going to Facebook, of course we are going to market your property there! In fact, Eximus has the fastest growing real estate Facebook page in Abbotsford.
- Your listings will be posted right on the main page of Eximus’ Facebook profile (with a photo, the main details and a link to the listing page).
- When our Facebook Fans see your listing, they can share it with their friends and post it to their own Facebook, which helps get the word out about the great things about your property.
- And to make sure that people continue to visit our site regularly, we are constantly holding contests and giveaways to increase the exposure of your listings. information and pictures as are available through MLS.
Newspaper Ads: We advertise all of our listings on two full pages in every issue of the Real Estate Weekly and Review that features pictures, prices, and special features of our listings. It also advertises our website.
Bulk Mail Flyers: We mail professionally designed and printed flyers to every home in the Abbotsford area, advertising our website and the Eximus Real Estate Team. This attracts prospective buyers to our listings and all the details about your home, which are shown on our website, including photos and unique selling features.
Updating Information Emails: Every time the listing information for your property changes, such as a price adjustment, we send an email to all the real estate agents in our RE/MAX office as well as the other real estate offices here in Abbotsford. This way, your property stays at the top of their minds and they have the most up-to-date information about it.
Real Estate Agent's Tour: Once a week the real estate agents in our office visit new listings within the office, and we make sure all of our listings are on the tour. This way your home is more than just information on paper, and it stays foremost their minds. When real estate agents can better describe it to their buyers, there is a better chance they will come for a showing, and perhaps make an offer.
Hot Marketer: This is a high-tech computer program that generates catchy, animated advertisements and sends them to the email addresses in our address book. We create these presentations to advertise your home as a new listing, and also to announce updates to the listing. We then send them to all the people we know who are interested in buying, and to all the real estate agents with email in Abbotsford, Aldergrove, and Mission.