How We Market Your Home
Through experience, we have found that marketing a property effectively requires a balanced combination of marketing methods. We market your property in front of as many buyers possible, so that it sells for the best price in the shortest amount of time. To do this, we utilize the newest electronic programs, as well as some of the traditional methods of advertisement. Here is a list of some of our marketing methods to help ensure that your home will be sold in the shortest amount of time as possible:
- Easy to find and up to date. We make sure that all of our websites are easy for search engines to find. We also make sure that they always have up-to-date information about our listings on them.
- Lots of information. We post between 10-30 photos per listing, as well as details about square footage, layout, age of the home, etc. We also post maps of your area and virtual 360-degree tours. With all of this information available, a potential buyer can see the benefits and advantages that your home has to offer.
- Monitor and inform you. We monitor the activity on our websites and see how many hits we receive for each listing. This way, you can stay informed with the amount of interest the market has on your home.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS): MLS has their own website that displays all of the listings. This is the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board’s system that all real estate agents use to gain information on everything on the market at a given time. It includes up to 20 pictures of a given property, as well as all of the vital stats. It is the most important network of information for real estate agents, sellers, and buyers, as well as an excellent resource that generates a large number of prospective buyers who are just looking. Many of those prospective buyers turn into real buyers.
- Real Estate Wire (REW): REW is a real estate marketplace and information hub used in BC and Ontario that provides a fast and easy home search experience for both buyers and sellers.
- Kijiji: Kijiji is an online classified advertising service that allows Canadians to connect about local real estate, goods, and services.
- Craigslist: Craigslist is an online classified advertisements website that allows Canadians and Americans to post information about a property for sale.
- RESAAS: RESAAS is a social network that is designed exclusively for licensed real estate agents, REALTORS®, brokers, franchises, and associations to post listings and share information.
- Point2 Agent: Point 2 Agent is a real estate software that allows user to build websites in order to capture leads and advertise properties on the Internet.
Facebook is the fastest growing online community, in Canada and worldwide. It is currently rivaling Google as the most visited website in Canada. With so much attention and traffic going to Facebook, we will also use this site to market your property. In fact, Eximus has the fastest growing real estate Facebook page in Abbotsford.
- Your listings will be posted on the main page of Eximus’s Facebook profile with a photo, the main details, and a link to the listing page.
- When our Facebook friends/fans see your listing, they can share it with their friends and post it to their own Facebook page. This helps to get word out about your property.
We advertise all of our listings on two full pages in every issue of Real Estate Weekly and Review that features pictures, prices, and special features of our listings. It also advertises our website where your home can be viewed.
Bulk Mail Flyers
We mail professionally designed and printed flyers to every home in the Abbotsford area, advertising our website and the Eximus Real Estate Team. This attracts prospective buyers to our listings and all the details about your home.
Updating Information Emails
Every time the listing information for your property changes, such as price adjustment, we send an email to all the real estate agents in our EXP office, as well as the other real estate offices all over the Lower Mainland.
This is a high-tech computer program that generates catchy animated advertisements and sends them to the email addresses in our address book. We create these presentations to advertise your home as a new listing, as well as to announce updates on the listing. We then send these out to all the people we know who are interested in buying, as well as all of the agents in Abbotsford, Surrey, Langley, Chilliwack, and Mission.