Cell: 604-807-4366 | Office: 604-850-5040
Throughout my many years of being a top producing real estate agent, I have learned many things about my life and career that have brought me to the place that I am at now. I have discovered that the most important things–more important than making a sale–are building long term relationships and understanding those that I work with. I provide my clients with honesty, knowledge, and expertise; this is done through timely and continual communication.
To give my clients the best service possible, I invest time and resources into keeping up with technology and information resources that are not available to every agent. Having sold thousands of homes in the Fraser Valley, I have had the advantage of being familiar with the history and the layout of many homes and neighborhoods in the community. I have a great amount of experience in negotiation which ensures that clients will receive top dollar for their property.
I strive to make sure that my standards for work ethic, customer service, and results surpass my clients’ expectations and industry standards. The passion that I started with when entering the real estate world is just as strong today as it was many years ago. I enjoy discovering what each day will bring as I work with my clients and help them to achieve their goals.
I have been a Real Estate Investment Network member (REIN) for the past 6 years and also sit on the BC REIN Advisory Board. I am proud to be a member of a national investing organization in business since 1992. They are Canada’s leading organization in education, research and information essential to the success of real estate investors.
“Work hard, treat people fairly, give honest advice, and success will follow.”
- Been an award winning Realtor in the Fraser Valley for 26 years
- Lived in the Fraser Valley since 1985 and loves the community and people that live here
- Was born and raised on a grain and cattle farm in Pincher Creek, Alberta
- Has traveled around North America. His favorite places include: Mexico, Miami, Caribbean, San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and more to explore
- Worked in farming, construction, and retail management before discovering a passion for real estate
- Attended Columbia Bible College and Rosthern Junior College
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded #1 office in its class for the Fraser Valley
- Recipient of FVREB Medallion Club President’s Award 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017
- Received FVREB Medallion Club Award consecutively since 1993
- 2nd Top Producer in Western Canada and 6th in ALL OF CANADA
- Top Team in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Highest Selling Achievement – Team 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board President’s Award Outstanding Team Achievement 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Highest Dollar Volume Achievement – Team 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Highest Listing Achievement Team 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Awarded the RE/MAX Diamond Award 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Awarded the RE/MAX Circle of Legends
- Awarded the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
Hobbies and Interests
- Loves spending time with his wife Jolene and three wonderful children
- Enjoys travelling, going out for dinner, exploring cities with his family, and spending time outdoors
- Likes to go sea-dooing and tubing, skiing and snowboarding, golfing, kiteboarding, and anything that involves speed, adrenaline, and a challenge!
Interesting Fact about Randy
- He has a twin brother.